Radixx Galaxy™ fully supports virtually every type of payment method that exists today. If an airline accepts it as payment, Radixx Galaxy™ can handle it. Since inception, Radixx Galaxy™ has offered unique, customized payment and settlement options that allow airlines to sell in any environment.
A full suite of XML Web Service APIs allows banks and other partners to submit payments against a PNR.
Return to Product Overview
- Radixx Galaxy™ accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks (personal, bank, traveler’s checks).
- Allows Banks, Travel Agencies and other distribution partners to submit payments using an airline issued credit limit or prepaid account.
- Radixx Galaxy™ currently interfaces with more than 30 payment gateways and is constantly adding new alternatives.
- In addition to supporting every currency in the world, Radixx Galaxy™ supports dynamic currency conversion by integrating with DCC providers.
- Radixx Galaxy™ enables settlement through traditional channels such as the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) through its support of IATA Standard ETicketing.
- Radixx Galaxy™ enables ePay via Type B connectivity with GDS Travel Agents or Other Airline (OAL) Passenger Services Systems (PSS) (interline and codeshare).
- Radixx Galaxy™ can bypass traditional payment/settlement channels via such means as direct settlement with a Travel Agency.
- Radixx Galaxy™ accepts PayPal,
- Radixx Galaxy™ accepts Western Union and other third party cash payment networks.
- Radixx Galaxy™ accepts vouchers.
- Radixx Galaxy™ accepts Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP).