Radixx Galaxy™ provides a comprehensive tool set that enables airlines to create and manage their offer to the market.
Radixx Galaxy™ Management Module offers:
- Extensive User and Group-based Security
- System Files allow for management of all customizable variables (currencies, passenger types, payment menthods, airports, aircraft, etc.)
- System Utilities (Notices, Queues)
- Establish Flight Schedules
- Allocate Inventory
- Create both Published and Private Fares (Fare Classes, Fare Basis Codes, Rules, Penalties, Taxes, Fees, Multi-Currency)
- Yield Management
- Customer Profiles
Creation and modification of flights by:
- Type (nonstop, connecting, through)
- Flight number
- Flight date and times
- Effective date
- Expiration date
- Days of operation
- Special Service Request (SSR) limits
Creation and modification of inventory by flight, auto decrements fare classes, view full inventory history for each flight.
Inventory Templates – Creation and modification of inventory by templates for each type of aircraft. Choose:
- Nesting group
- Fare class
- Nesting sequence
- Seats allocated
- Availability Open Class – controls when an open Availability Status (AVS) message is sent to the Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Availability Close Class – controls when a closed AVS message is sent to the GDS
Fares Data including Service Charges, Taxes & Fees
Multi-Currency – Supports every currenct, offers change rates by currency.
Fares, Fare Classes, Fare Basis Codes – Creation and modification by markets, distribution channels, booking dates, travel dates, one way, round-trip, and open jaw. Determine discounts by passenger type, corporation or travel agency. Supports private fares and allocations for Travel Agents, Tour Operators or other entities. Establish restrictions such as blackout dates, route, aircraft, flight, travel agent, corporation, etc. Fully supports directional fares. Import fares from an Excel spreadsheet.
Fare Rules – Creation and modification including minimum/maximum stays, refundability, day/time restrictions, passenger type restrictions, rules by distribution channel, cancel unpaid reservations, non-revenue including both positive space and space available.
Penalties – By channel, by fare basis code, by type (change or cancel), by fixed amount or by a percentage, and in multi-currency.
Taxes & Fees – Creation and modification of tax values, airports, rules, passenger types, services, date, etc. Fully supports Value Added Taxes (VAT). Tax amount by fixed value or by a percentage.Return to Product Overview