Effective date: December 2020
Radixx ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.radixx.com website (the “Sites”) and provides travel technology services to our business customers (our "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Below is a summary of what categories of personal information we collect, where we get it from, and with whom we share it:
Category of Personal Data Collected
Purpose for Collection
Categories of Recipients
Contact information: such as name, address, and phone number
From our customers when they visit the Site, call us, sign-up for emails or another service, or otherwise interact with us
To communicate with and respond to our customers about the products we sell or the work we do for them, including verification of identity or to meet legal and contractual obligations or legitimate interest purposes. We also use this information for marketing activities (unless you opt-out)
We may share this information with select marketing, information technology, or other service providers and partners.
Browsing information: such as your IP address, MAC address or another device identifier, the kind of browser or computer you use, pages and content that you visit on the Site, what you click on, the state and country from which you access the Site, date and time of your visit, and web pages you linked to our Site from.
To evaluate usage of the Site and improve our performance and our Services; for marketing purposes; to protect the security and integrity of the Site and our business, such as preventing fraud, hacking, and other criminal activity or to meet legal obligations.
Our service providers who help us with fraud protection and website analytics
Payment information: name, card issuer and card type, credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address
From our customers and their payment card issuers
Authorizing of credit cards and other financial transactions for our clients and their customers to meet our legal, contractual or legitimate interest requirements.
Our service providers who process payments for us—are prohibited from using personal information for any other purposes and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements, which includes the Payment Card Industry Data Security standards
Suspected crime information: details of your identity, image, name, and address, suspected or alleged thefts, fraud, assault, or other criminal behavior
From crime and fraud prevention agencies, from you, witnesses, and from the police
To protect customers, the public, and our business against risks and crime
Law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law, and our professional advisors
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit the Sites, we may collect certain information from you, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Sites. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Sites, the areas or pages of the Sites that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Sites, the number of times you return to the Sites and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Unless otherwise required by law, these cookies will be placed when you visit you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of the types of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We have summarised below details of the cookies we use and for what purposes (also see below for details of our Analytics activities):
Please see a summary of the non-essential cookies and purpose and details of the duration, visit the following webpage: https://www.radixx.com/cookie-policy/
We may use third-party advertising companies that use tracking technologies to serve our advertisements across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to the Sites and other websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications. These advertising companies serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites, and some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information collected about your visits to the Sites and elsewhere over time. Other companies may also use such technology to advertise on our Sites.
You have the choice to tell us not to collect and use this information, and in some jurisdictions, we will only engage in interest-based advertising if you opt-in. If you would like more information about this practice and know your choices concerning interest-based ads, visit:
If you are located in Europe, please visit:
In Canada, visit:
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our Sites and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Use of Personal Data
Radixx uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to the United States and other locations outside Europe and the United States where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Sharing Of Personal Data
Radixx may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Radixx
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Subject to applicable law, we may share your Personal Data:
• with partners and other third-party service providers: to operate the Radixx Service, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on the Site, we may share your Personal Information with our partners and other service providers. These service providers may provide us with support services such as origination of communications, receipt or support services or customer relationship management services.
• with business partners: we may provide Personal Data to our third-party business partners when you purchase services or participate in any offers sponsored by third parties on the Site, or when you elect to receive communications from them.
• with third-parties through their websites: the Site may enable you to share information directly on or through websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the Site may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to browse such websites, you may disclose your Personal Data to those third-party websites. Radixx is not liable for the content or action of such third-party websites.
• for legal purposes: we may disclose your Personal Data for Radixx’s legitimate business interests or to comply with applicable law, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or to cooperate with regulatory authorities or law enforcement, to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• aggregated information. From time to time, Radixx may also share anonymized and aggregated information about its customers or users of the Site.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal information that we collect, access, or process will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected and for [seven] years after the later of the last commercial transaction or commercial communication with you, unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and Radixx or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes and for our retention purposes will be destroyed, erased, or de-identified.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain the information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from visitors to the Sites. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
European/UK Privacy Rights
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the UK, or Switzerland, you have the following rights to (i) check whether we hold Personal Data about you and to access such data (subject to applicable laws); (ii) request correction or erasure of Personal Data about you that is inaccurate; (iii) ascertain information related to the Company’s policies and practices in relation to Personal Data; (iv) request the erasure of your Personal Data; (v) request the restriction of processing concerning you; and (vi) make a complaint to a supervisory authority in your country of residence or to our home supervisory authority which is the Swedish Dataskyddsförordningen (see the website: https://www.datainspektionen.se/other-lang/in-english/ ). In certain circumstances, you also may have the right to request restrictions or object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. Further, you have the right to transfer your Personal Data to third parties pursuant to Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation. All of these rights are subject to applicable exemptions and qualifications under applicable Data Privacy Laws.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits individuals who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. To make such a request, please write to us at the details provided below.
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
• The right to know the categories or specific personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you. To submit a request to know, you may call us at [+407-856-9009] or visiting [https://www.radixx.com/contact/]. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on your behalf.
• The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you. To submit a request for deletion, you may call us at [+407-856-9009] or visiting [https://www.radixx.com/contact/ where the customer can make a request for deletion]. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on your behalf.
When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity by asking you for relevant information.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our goods or services.
Please note: If you are a customer of one of our Customers, you should contact them first concerning your California Privacy rights.
Our Service does not address and is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com