Radixx announces their newest airline partner, Sunwing Airlines
Posted August 8, 2018
Airline Retailing Provider Now Working with Sunwing Airlines
Orlando, Florida Wednesday, August 8, 2018 – Radixx International, a leading airline retailing software provider, announced that they have added another airline to the Radixx community, Sunwing Airlines. Radixx will provide the carrier with innovative and cost effective solutions for differentiating and retailing on the web, customer service and operational efficiency at the airport, and reservations and ancillary products in the core passenger system.
John Elieson, Radixx CEO, commented:
“Radixx is proud to be a partner of Sunwing Airlines. We congratulate their airline on being awarded the Consumer Choice Award in the Greater Toronto Area, for the fifth consecutive year and look forward to working together to contribute to Sunwing Airlines’ continued success and growth.”
Radixx was selected by Sunwing Airlines for the system’s ability to quickly and efficiently integrate with their packaging system, allowing the airline to streamline many of their business processes while enabling seamless GDS and airport connectivity. This capability, when paired with the Radixx world-class e-commerce retailing platform, allows Sunwing’s customers to customize their journey by selecting their seats, checking in online, along with many other self-service capabilities.
Janine Massey, Chief Marketing Technology Officer for Sunwing Airlines comments:
“Radixx is an ideal platform for our airline as the system will allow us to streamline our business needs. Our airline is always looking for the most innovative ways to deliver top-quality service to passengers, and in that way Radixx was a clear partner of choice. We are thrilled to have Radixx as a valuable strategic partner to our airline.”
A differentiator to Sunwing Airlines is Radixx’s ability to support their traditional and hybrid needs. Radixx supports all business models with a customizable IBE and complete enterprise system, that caters to the needs of hybrid, ultra-low cost, and traditional airlines, including the support of GDS distribution.
Founded in 1993, Radixx International, Inc., headquartered in Orlando, Florida, combines an innovative technology approach with unique partnership models enabling airlines of all sizes and business models to be effective retailers and efficient operators. Radixx offers a world-class, browser-based, Passenger Services System, Departure Control System, and Internet Booking Engine, natively designed to help airlines increase their profitability and maximize productivity through expanded distribution services. The systems micro-services based architecture allows airlines to auto-scale and rapidly deploy to quickly adapt to their needs. Since 2016, Radixx has the backing of TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm, and is now delivering its sixth-generation passenger service system. Radixx’s fully integrated, cloud-based solutions support all airline business models and currently hosts over 35 airlines across six continents. For more information, visit www.radixx.com
ABOUT SUNWING AIRLINES
Sunwing is a Canadian low-cost airline headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Sunwing offers scheduled and charter services from Canada and the United States to destinations within the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America and select European cities. SunWing Airlines is a subsidiary of Sunwing Travel Group, which is the second largest tour operator in Canada. Over 80% of the passengers carried by the airline are passengers that purchase packages through SunWing Vacation and the other 20% will be booked directly through Radixx enabled channels such as the GDS and the EZY IBE. The primary focus of this implementation will be on the integration with Atcore, which is their packaging system.