Orlando, FL USA — Product
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
The Sales Engineer assists the Sales team in a pre-sales role to qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities. The Sales Engineer performs discovery, analysis of business needs, and definition of customer requirements, to determine the fit and suitability of our product suite. Throughout the sales process, the Sales Engineer will articulate and demonstrate solutions, influence the customer's requirements, and position our products relative to the competition.
The Sales Engineer communicates trending potential client needs and emerging marketplace trends to the Product Owners and acts as a Product Owner for corporate initiatives as time allows.
• Know the solution set; stay up to date on new developments
• Question and listen to customers to determine their business needs
• Make presentations and demonstrate our solution
• Construct a package of functionality that will satisfy a customer’s business needs
• Steer customers away from bespoke development
• Document findings from customer conversations
• Function as a Product Owner for discrete development initiatives
• 5+ years experience in aviation-related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: March 2, 2020
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 51541
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.