Orlando, FL USA — Product
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
Radixx is looking for a dynamic, confident Product Trainer to manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct training programs for our airline clients. This role will use various training methods, including consultative, demos, role-playing, classroom instruction, and e-learning. Main responsibilities include coordinating with department managers to identify the critical needs and then planning training and workshops for teams, current employees and new hires.
- Travel to client site training and consultation. (Up to 50% (mostly) international travel.)
- Develop an instructional curriculum.
- Determine appropriate media with an emphasis on greater user interactive and remote delivery.
- Train airline customers and internal users on how to use the reservation software.
- Evaluate product education and documentation for quality and effectiveness.
- Monitor customer support calls to identify and resolve product and/or training deficiencies.
- Revise documents and other media as needed.
- Maintain awareness of the customer’s changing business needs in order to educate their proper integration of the Reservation software’s value-added business solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; instructional design a bonus
- 2-4 years of training experience
- Airline industry experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%; most international
- Confident presenter
- Experience working in MadCap Flare or similar software
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: March 12, 2020
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 51575
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.