Director of Product Management
Orlando — Product
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Director Product Management who can help us define our product vision and lead its execution. In this role, you will lead the design and implementation of systems and products that maximize the effectiveness of airline retailing and efficiency of airline operations. The Director Product Management lays out the terms of the why what and when that defines the product that the technology teams build. Someone with a keen sense of ideation, prioritization, strategy, and a healthy dose of people skills to manage all moving parts is necessary for making this critical part of Radixx’s product pipeline a success. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with technical savvy, business acumen, airline business knowledge, and sophisticated communication skills to build products that lead the consistently evolving airline industry.
- Identify market opportunities and accordingly define product vision and strategy
- Develop multi-year product roadmaps and lead the development coordinating skill-sets across a matrix organization
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best architecture and development methodology to create products with stability, scalability and great user experience
- Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value to existing and potential customers and to identify new value-generating opportunities
- Conduct research, analyze and evaluate markets and technologies providing results and recommendations.
- Develop product requirements and execute on delivering the desired business outcomes
- Refine and prioritize the product backlog for a variety of products, including non-functional requirements, on a regular basis in collaboration with the team such that it mitigates: operational/technical/ financial risk, accelerates team learning, achieves expected outcomes and optimizes the value of the work performed
- Create short and long term product development requirements and roadmaps to guide core teams
- Provides high profile industry thought leadership both internally and externally through whitepapers, presentations, seminars, and training
- Collaborate internally with Marketing, Sales and Account Management to:
- Define and size market segments, and distribution strategy
- Determine product positioning for all markets and all airline business models
- Recommend product features and positioning based on workflows and processes within an airline
- Collaborate with Account Management teams to increase the impact of products on airline KPIs
- 10+ years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS and B2B products
- B.S in computer science or equivalent technical skills. A Masters (M.S. or M.B.A) preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
- Prior experience with airline industry preferred, for a shorter learning curve
- Hands on experience with UX design and flow, designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to quickly understand the technical architecture of highly-scalable web applications and/or SAAS products
- Experience running A/B tests and knowledge of testing methodologies
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: January 23, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Position Type: Full Time
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.