Project Manager (Agile)
Orlando — Client Services
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating internal and external teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users. This role may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple lines of business. You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach to provide the right balance of agility and predictability to Radixx client and internal initiatives.
- Agree with Radixx client services and sponsors as well as client project and business owners the strategic goals, objectives, benefits, and appropriate delivery approaches for the project
- Understand customer requirements clearly and develop project plan and deliverables based on detailed scope requirements
- Plan, prioritize, and oversee project direction
- Ensure previous Radixx experience and relevant lessons are applied by the project teams
- Develop process improvements and instruments to ensure high quality and cost effectiveness
- Manage multiple software related projects using agile methodologies to prepare timelines and identify resource requirements in alignment with client needs and expectations
- Monitor project progress daily and proactively identify--and correct where possible--any delays
- Manage activities of project teams and provide assistance where possible
- Establish project governance and communications structure to ensure open visibility for all stakeholders
- Conduct regular team meetings to discuss project status and address issues
- Meet with clients regularly and report—to internal and external audiences—on status and progress
- Serve as key liaison and primary contact for client on all levels
- Identify constraints and work with Radixx leadership to rectify with a view to achieving timelines
- Assist in preparation of requirements, technical and functional documents and other project reports
- Support preparation of SOWs, review contract terms and conditions, and perform client negotiations when needed
- Ensure that final deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations
- Ensure that all project activities from design to deployment are performed within reasonable and agreed schedules
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Project Management preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent project management experience required
- Three plus years' experience in Agile software development or IT environment preferred
- Strong organization, leadership and communication skills required
- Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence, etc.) experience preferred
- Flexible hours and travel may be required
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: December 12, 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Position Type: Full Time
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.