Orlando — Client Services
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
The Deployment Specialist is part of the Technical Operations Team which is responsible for maintaining internal application configurations and application deployments to multiple environments including UAT, Stage, Training, Demo, and Production. The team coordinates with multiple departments for scheduling and prepares/ executes against formal environment deployment guidelines.
- Coordinate deployment plans/ strategies across multiple teams in preparation for upgrades/ migrations
- Conduct upgrade/ migration meetings and coordinate appropriate resources for deployment support
- Follow through on active projects to ensure they are completed to the highest quality standards from start to finish
- Facilitating and championing quick resolution of problems found during the daily deployment efforts or as needed based on environment findings
- Maintaining documents and matrix information which describe product versions and multiple environment information including connection info, configs, versions, etc
- Investigating tools and processes to streamline the delivery process to enhance delivery speed and quality
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new build and code analysis processes and strategies to meet our feature requirements.
- Familiarity with Oracle DB’s and DB query tools
- Familiarity with .Net frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Octopus is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Our clients are all over the world. This means working hours may vary based on client maintenance windows requiring late nights and weekends as required
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: October 19, 2018
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Position Type: Full Time
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.