Assistant Corporate Controller
Orlando — Client Services
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
Radixx Solutions International is currently seeking for an Assistant Corporate Controller to join our growing team in Orlando, FL. The Assistant Corporate Controller will assist in preparing financial statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the Corporate Controller. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems. The Assistant Corporate Controller must have a strong understanding of accounting principles. You must be an organized professional with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively. The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
- Support most aspects of accounting management
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Help in development of reports for management
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is helpful
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: December 17, 2018
Position Type: Full Time
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.