Jr. Software Engineer
Orlando — Engineering
At Radixx we believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds at all career levels to help us shape the future of airline technology. We offer global careers in a truly diverse environment with commitment to giving our people development, long-term growth and excellent benefits.
The software engineer is a member of the development team for the Radixx Airline Passenger Service Systems. The engineer works under the guidance of the technical lead and other team members to implement new functionality and resolve defects in existing functionality. Our agile approach to software development breaks work into sprints. Within each sprint, the engineer is responsible for taking design artifacts and turning them into a finished product complete with unit tests.
Why you might be right
- Embodies integrity and has the attitude to do the job right the first time
- Student of software engineering with a desire to learn and grow
- A disciplined programmer who has a passion for technology
- Develop software as per business and technical requirements
- Maintain software engineering best practices and software coding best practices
- Maintain detailed documentation of code
- Works directly with QA and testing staff to quickly resolve testing and quality issues
- Log worked hours promptly into Jira tickets as they get worked off
Skills and Qualifications
- •C# with Visual Studio 2012 and higher
- Knowledgeable – generics, LINQ, templates, inheritance
- Third-party tools: Prolers, Resharper, PostSharp, Soap UI (a plus)
- Oracle ODP.NET for 11g (a plus)
- Basic SQL knowledge writing queries, procedures and packages
- Intermediate – Understands 4 basic joins, case statements, basic indexing theory.
- .NET Framework
- Intermediate – Able to get up to speed on alternate frameworks/libraries quickly, can take what they have learned in other areas, and apply that experience to get up to speed on new things quickly and effectively.
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Development
- Intermediate – HTML5, XML, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, CSS
- Intermediate – Bootstrap, Knockout, Parsley
- Basic – Mastered the basic Model, View and Controller classes, and understands how they work together to paint a screen
- Can dynamically alter the style of elements by id, class or element type.
- Understands how to make use of AJAX or JSON methods
- 1+ years as a professional .net developer or .net software engineer
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Agile Development
We believe in the powerful fusion of technology and people. We hire the brightest minds in the industry. And we take care of them.
Date Posted: February 26, 2019
Position Type: Full Time
Radixx celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.